In the petrochemical industry, due to the long-term operation of the equipment in a harsh environment, the equipment is prone to corrosion, rust and other phenomena, which seriously affects the performance of the equipment, and the use of solvents and emulsions to clean the surface of the pipeline can only remove oil, grease, Dust and other pollution, but can not remove the rust layer, oxide skin, scale and other dirt on the surface of the pipeline, and use tools such as wire brushes to polish the surface of the pipeline, which is easy to damage the surface of the pipeline, and is labor-intensive, polluting the environment and inefficient. The use of laser cleaning technology can solve the above problems very well.
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has the following five obvious advantages:
1. Green cleaning: no chemicals are used, and the waste after cleaning is solid and harmless powder, which can completely solve the problem of environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. Non-destructive cleaning: laser cleaning is non-abrasive, non-contact, and non-thermal. It will not produce mechanical force on the object to be cleaned, will not damage the surface of the object, will not damage the substrate, and will not produce secondary pollution.
3. Low-cost cleaning: The initial investment of the laser cleaning system is high, but it can be used stably for a long time, with a service life of up to 10 years, low operating cost, high speed, high efficiency, time saving, and a quick return on investment. In the long run , the cost is lower than traditional cleaning methods.
4. Precise and precise cleaning: Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials, achieving a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. Furthermore, contaminants on the surface of the material can be selectively cleaned without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Automatic cleaning: The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber and cooperate with the robot to realize long-distance operation. It can clean the complex parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods. This feature also makes the safety of operators in some dangerous places more secure. It can be equipped with automatic equipment to realize automatic cleaning.
Laser cleaning technology meets the cleaning requirements of complex modeling and precise positioning in the field of industrial processing, and achieves cleaning effects with high cleanliness and production benefits with low comprehensive costs. Mainly used in automobile manufacturing, mechanical processing, electronic processing, cultural relics restoration, mold industry, shipbuilding industry, food processing industry, petrochemical and other industries processing, petrochemical and other industries.